Saturday, April 17, 2010

It's Only Just Begun...

It’s was hard to come up with something to post for my first blog entry. I figured talking about the blog itself as a commitment to myself as well as share ideas on what will be here is a good start. I’ve read a lot of blog entries, but never read the beginning.

Why did I start a blog? Well I’ve always wanted to keep a diary, but I can type faster than I can write, so this was a much better idea.

Why did it take me so long to start? The same reason I am going to have a problem keeping it up…writing things I want to express and time.

Why did I choose La-la-la as the name? Well, growing up, it was hard for some kids to say my name, so for short they called me lala, even to this day, my nieces and nephews call me that until they’re able to say my name.

What will I blog about? Well, anything going on in my life, past, present and future. I don’t want this to be just any blog, but something I can look back at and remember where I was and what I was doing at the time I wrote it. I plan to share this with family and friends both far and near and especially use it for the future, whatever that may be, just a way to look back.

Blog entries: Ideas, thoughts, good food, good conversations, good beer and wine, great events, whatever I can think of.

Oh, and this will include pictures here and there.

What gave me the idea? My friend Cristin, has a couple of blogs (probably more than that), I don’t know how she ever keeps up with them, but it’s always fun to read. She seems to put just about anything in her blogs. The best blog she has is about her pregnancy, birth, and motherhood…great idea!

I have a lot to share. So here we go…

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! I had no idea about this :) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out! I'm touched. I do hope you find lots to write about and lots of time to write! I love reading blogs and would love to read yours! <3

    ReplyDelete